Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

So its a new year, everybody talking about how they want to make changes and start fresh. Thats some bullshit. If you were gonna make a change, you should do it because its that time, not because there is a new year. I dont have any resolutions, if ima do or change something, then ima just do it. Talking about making changes or doing something new is irrelevant and waste of time. I am kind of excited about what the new year will bring, it always something, believe me when I tell you.  However, I did erase all the male numbers out my phone book and told myself I wasnt dealing with anyone from last year, I already messed up. See, if I woulda just not said anything, even to myself, I may have been able to follow through. Im shutting the hell up next time. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment